Socks - Balega Hidden Comfort - Purple
The Balega Hidden Comfort No Show Socks offer supremely comfortable cushion and performance mile after mile.
Balega are proudly American and South African. Global roots define who they are and how they operate. This allows them to not only offer the finest sock material but help many 'in need' causes. Whilst each pair of Balega running socks is hand inspected by women staff in South Africa. See the sticker on your socks to find your inspector, and learn more about him or her here.
Hidden Comfort No Show Socks are composed of extra-fine yarn to provide plush protective cushion without adding bulk.
- Delivers ultimate protection and impact resistance with a plush, dense cushioned running sock design and a 200 needle-count fabric.
- Keeps feet cool and dry with Balega’s proprietary Drynamix® moisture wicking fibers, plus specially constructed, reinforced microfiber mesh ventilation panels.
- Maximizes comfort with hand-linked, seamless, reinforced toe and high heel tab that helps prevent the sock from slipping into your shoe.
- Enhanced elastane provides additional no-slip security.
- Extra-deep heel pocket ensures the perfect fit.
- Each sock is hand-inspected for quality insurance.
Impi is a Zulu word meaning “warrior.” The Ambassador Team is made up of 136 Balega warriors from across the U.S. and South Africa. These passionate Balega running sock fans share the soul of this brand. Runners, walkers, hikers, professional athletes, coaches, running store employees, and now SKULPT - come together to spread the Balega story.