Manduka Eko Yoga Mat - Blue MarbleSold Out
The eKO® Mat provides a naturally grippy surface. Eco-friendly and made of natural materials, this non-Amazon harvested tree rubber mat firmly supports both your practice and our planet.
Sustainably made in Taiwan from natural tree rubber.
99% Latex-free. Not recommended for those with Latex sensitivities.
- Standard: 3.2kg; 180cm x 61cm; 5mm thick
- Developed by yoga teachers over 4 years
- Most durable natural rubber yoga mat on the market
- Made with a unique closed-cell top surface which prevents moisture from entering the mat, keeping it clean and in good condition longer than other natural rubber mats
- Catch-Grip technology provides the perfect balance of grip and drag which allows you to flow effortlessly between poses
- Natural rubber provides a semi-sticky grip, but since it won't absorb sweat, we always recommend pairing with an eQua® hand towel during a warm/sweaty practice
- Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-AZO dyes
- Due to their biodegradable nature, eKO mats are not recommended for a daily vigorous practice
- Usage of eKO mats in a hot environment requires regular care to maintain the performance of the rubber
- 99% Latex-free. Not recommended for those with Latex sensitivities
- No PVC
- No harmful plasticizers
To Clean: All eKO series mats should be cleaned regularly by wiping down the mat with Manduka's Natural Rubber MatWash.
For alternate cleaning suggestions, check out this Manduka blog post. Usage of this product in a hot environment requires regular care to maintain the performance of the rubber.
- DO NOT put your eKO mat in the washing machine, as it will encourage the material to break down.
- DO NOT soak or submerge in water.
- DO NOT use the salt method on eKO mats.
To Store: Do not leave the mat exposed to direct sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up. For best performance, when not in use, keep your eKO mat rolled and in a bag or cover, as prolonged air and sun exposure can damage the rubber on the mat.
These Mats are pre wrapped, if opened they cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.