Manduka Eko Superlite Travel Mat - Grey
2.2 lbs*; 71”x 24"; 1.5 mm thick
• Exceptional for traveling – folds to fit in any travel bag or purse.
• Surface texture offers superior grip, even with light perspiration.
• Tightly woven scrim resists tearing or stretching.
• Closed cell design will not absorb bacteria.
• Made from non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber.
• No PVC, toxic plasticizers or harmful dyes.
• 99% latex free, and safe to use for most people with latex sensitivities.
*Every product is unique, and naturally, there may be variances of up to 0.5 lbs. in the weight of each mat.
To Clean: All eKO series mats can be cleaned by wiping down the mat with Manduka’s Mat Restore Spray (a vinegar based solution) or a 50/50 mixture of water and organic apple cider vinegar. DO NOT soak or submerge in water and DO NOT use any type of soap for cleaning, as it will compromise the performance and integrity of the mat.
To Store: When not traveling, the eKo Superlite is best stored rolled up. Do not leave the mat exposed to excessive amounts of sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up.
Through Manduka's manufacturing process, eKO Series mats are 99% latex free, and safe to use for people with latex sensitivities. However, if you know you are sensitive to even traces of latex then we recommend you purchase from our PRO Series yoga mats.
For hygiene reasons opened yoga mats cannot be returned.
Due to bulk of this item, there will be a delivery charge at checkout.