Manduka - New GRP Lite Mat - MulberrySold Out
The 4mm GRP® Lite is perfect for every commuting hot yogi.
Bring the heat. Lose the towel. No matter how much you sweat,
The Manduka GRP hot yoga mat delivers supreme traction with no slip. From the leather-like surface to the charcoal-infused rubber core, this is our most innovative mat to date.
The sweat activated grip and the toweless experience is the ideal for every hot yogi. The 4mm version is perfect for every commuting hot yogi.
Sustainably made in Spain from natural tree rubber and absorbent PU top layer.
99% Latex-free. Not recommended for those with Latex sensitivities.
DUE TO BULK there is an 8e charge at checkout for delivery of this mat.
Final sale due to hygiene reasons.
- 1.7kg; 66cm x 180cm; 4mm thick
- Designed with the hottest, sweatiest yoga practice in mind
- Innovative upper layer provides proven anti-slip control in all wet conditions
- Open-Cell Surface
- Charcoal-infused natural rubber core absorbs sweat and bacteria to help control odor
- Due to the open-cell construction and moisture-absorbent nature of the GRP mat, it will show signs of wear with use. In a hot studio environment this mat will not last as long a the Manduka Pro range of Mats.
- 100% open airflow filters moisture immediately for the ultimate toweless hot yoga experience
- 99% Lateex-Free. Not recommended for those with Latex sensitivies
For regular maintenance, use the Everyday Yoga Mat Cleanser.
Pump foam onto a clean sponge or cloth, apply pressure and wipe down entire surface of your mat. Rinse sponge thoroughly and wipe down mat with fresh water. With a dry cloth, soak up any excess water and hang to dry before rolling and storing the mat.
For a complete refresh, use the Deep Cleaner. Fill cleanser cap to the 10ml line and add to 1 gallon of water in a bathtub. Soak mat 5-10 minutes in solution, periodically moving mat around. Rinse mat thoroughly with fresh water, squeeze out excess water and hang to dry for 24 hours.
The GRP's core and bottom layer are made with sustainably harvested natural tree rubber. Manufactured in a sustainable factory in Spain.