Manduka The Pro Travel Mat - Wine
Heavy on the support, light on the weight. Equipped with the same high-performance features as the original PRO®, our PRO® Travel mat weighs 3X less and offers plenty of space for practice while taking up almost no space in your carry-on.
- 2.4 lb; 71'' x 24''; 2.5 mm thick
- CLOSED-CELL CONSTRUCTION: Closed-cell surface keeps moisture and bacteria at bay, increasing longevity and making post-class cleanup a breeze
- SUPPORTIVE CUSHION: Added cushioning means added comfort and protection for your joints
- SUPERIOR GRIP: Our proprietary dot pattern holds the mat in place while extra grippy material keeps you from slipping-up, even with light perspiration
- SAFE & SUSTAINABLE: 100% latex-free, emissions-free manufacturing and OEKO-TEX® certified
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: If your mat shows any wear and tear from manufacturer defects, Manduka will replace it for free
To Store: Roll Manduka PRO mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The surface texture of Manduka PRO mats improves with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice, but if you want to speed things up a little, try the salt method.
To Clean: Keep your mat in the best condition by wiping it down after every practice with Manduka All-Purpose Mat Wash. It’s specially formulated to clean your mat without damaging the surface or causing slippage. DO NOT soak, shower or submerge your mat in water.
For hygiene reasons opened yoga mats cannot be returned.