Manduka The Pro Travel Yoga Mat - Black 79"
Heavy on the support, light on the weight. Equipped with the same high-performance features as the original PRO®, our PRO® Travel mat weighs 3X less and offers plenty of space for practice while taking up almost no space in your carry-on.
- Long: 1.2kg; 200cm x 61cm; 2.5mm thick
- versus Std: 1.1kg; 180cm x 61cm; 2.5mm thick
- CLOSED-CELL CONSTRUCTION: Closed-cell surface keeps moisture and bacteria at bay, increasing longevity and making post-class cleanup a breeze
- SUPPORTIVE CUSHION: Added cushioning means added comfort and protection for your joints
- SUPERIOR GRIP: Our proprietary dot pattern holds the mat in place while extra grippy material keeps you from slipping-up, even with light perspiration
- SAFE & SUSTAINABLE: 100% latex-free, emissions-free manufacturing and OEKO-TEX® certified
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: If your mat shows any wear and tear from manufacturer defects, Manduka will replace it for free
For hygiene reasons yoga mats cannot be returned, final sale
To Store: Roll Manduka PRO mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The surface texture of Manduka PRO mats improves with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice, but if you want to speed things up a little, try the salt method.
To Clean: Keep your mat in the best condition by wiping it down after every practice with Manduka All-Purpose Mat Wash. It’s specially formulated to clean your mat without damaging the surface or causing slippage. DO NOT soak, shower or submerge your mat in water.