Rains Curve Belt Jacket Green
.placket, adjustable cuffs, and a fishtail hem. The look is completed with two front patch pockets.
This waterproof jacket is cut from Rains’ signature PU fabric and features ultrasonically welded seams. The finish is lightweight with a soft feel and elegant drape.
Model is 177cm / 5′ 9″ tall and wearing a size M
- Women’s rain coat with a feminine fit
- 64% polyester, 36% polyurethane
- Fabric column pressure: 4000mm
- Tie belt at the waist
- Front placket with snap buttons
- Hidden waterproof aqua guard coil zipper
- Two spacious pockets with snap buttons
- Adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable hood with a practical cap function
- Ventilation under storm shield
- Ultrasonically welded seams
- Essential Info – Essential rainwear ideal for all moderate precipitation.
Rains products are designed in Denmark to accommodate the avid bicycling culture and are constructed to fit slightly roomier for more easily mobile commutes. This results in Rains apparel running larger than normal. Consider sizing down if you are often between sizes.
|2||Waist (cm)||57—62||63—68||69—74||75—80||81 — 87|
|4||Arm length (cm)||75—76||77—78||79—80||81—82||83—84|
4000 mm/cm2 water column pressure
0.02 cmm air permeability
4000 g/m2 water vapor transmission
Stainless steel and durable trimmings